• Experience with joinery, acrylic or sculpting design
• Experience in a manufacturing environment
• Experience with a variety of materials including acrylic, wood and metal
- Salary: £25000 - £30000
- Location: North West, Halifax
CADagency is delighted to be working with a specialist design and engineering business based in Halifax. The company specialises in providing a turnkey service from concept design through to manufacture and installation. The products can range from one-off joinery pieces to retail displays and exhibition stands.
Due to on going high demand the company is looking to take on a Junior / Middleweight SolidWorks Designer with relevant experience in the manufacturing or engineering sector.
There will be an element of Project Management with the role and you will be expected to communicate clearly with the manufacturing team as well as clients and other members of the design team.
You will be creating technical and production drawings for manufacturing purposes and visuals for sign off.
Your daily activities will include:
- Liaising with Account Managers on winning new business as well as updating on live projects
- Working closely with the shop floor staff and monitoring production processes
- Ensure CAD packages are being utilised to full capabilities, Solidworks and SWood
- Create accurate CAD drawings as per client specification