• AutoCAD 2D
• In depth knowledge of commercial catering equipment
• A professional qualification in project management or operational management
- Salary: £42000
- Location: South West, Luton
For over 30 years our client has been designing, manufacturing and installing bespoke commercial kitchens for the catering, hospitality and education industries and they are now looking for a Project Manager to join their fast growing team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing commercial kitchen project installations from point of order to handover, for their customers in the casual dining and care sectors across the UK. Projects can range from £5k to £400k and can be small refurbishments of up to whole new kitchens and bar areas for their clients who run big restaurant chains.
Your main duties will include:
- To manage the Project from handover from the Account Manager, to handover to the customer (including Nursing Period).
- To deliver the Project Snag Free with a positive margin, Right first time and on time.
- Delivery of Projects to agreed budget.
- Complete CVI form as necessary and issue to relevant team members.
- Commercial evaluation with Account Manager and Projects Administration Team member for Project.
It is important that you have in depth knowledge of commercial catering equipment as well as extensive experience in project management in both the technical and customer areas. You will also have a professional qualification in project management or operational management. As well as the ability to operate at board level and deal with senior stakeholders.
This role will be based from home, covering sites and attending client meetings across the UK. You will need to be able to commute to the offices in Bedfordshire for meetings but this would be one day per week at most. Also benefits include company Car and Pension.