• Experience in a similar role
• Great working knowledge of CAD software (e.g. Solidworks)
- Salary: £23000 - £26000
- Location: Midlands, Shrewsbury
Our client are small but established company that design and install high quality canopies, shades, walkways and cycle shelters mainly in the education sector.
They require an experienced CAD Designer/Technician to liaise with clients, measure up proposed spaces, conduct sketches and write briefs, as well as carrying out 3D visualisation work and technical drawings. This work is currently done on SolidWorks software by a sub-contractor, however our client is willing to switch to other 3D CAD software such as Inventor or MicroStation, should the successful applicant prefer.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role, designing canopies, ‘street furniture’ or in another similar sector.
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to understand the clients’ requirements to find solutions
- Excellent working knowledge of CAD software (e.g. SolidWorks)