CADagency is delighted to be working with a stainless steel fabrication company that supplies commercial catering equipment. They are a small but established company with over 20 years experience in manufacturing high quality stainless steel equipment.
Due to on-going high demand, there is a current requirement for an AutoCAD Technician with previous experience in the fabrications sector. For this role as an AutoCAD Technician you will be producing technical drawings and plans relating to the catering industry. You will also ideally have experience programming Trumpf punching machines using Tru Tops software. Experience with commercial kitchen design is not required but an understanding of the manufacturing process and ideally working with stainless steel is.
Your role as an AutoCAD Technician will include
- Producing 2D and isometric manufacturing drawings using AutoCAD
- Programming Trumpf punching machines
- Producing drawings for sheet metal components
- Calculating dimensions and allowances with accurate precision
- Revising drawings and layouts to accommodate changes and enhancements
The ideal candidate will have
- Great AutoCAD proficiency
- Experience with Tru Tops
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of the catering sector and be familiar with manufacturing of stainless steel equipment in kitchens
- Office hours: 8am – 4:30pm (30 mins lunch)
- Onsite parking
- Workplace pension