- CAD Software: 3D AutoCAD(2 years +)
3D AutoDesk Inventor (2 years +)
- Experience: Experience working within the engineering industry and working with engineering components. Experience dealing with drafting and designing engineering parts and layouts A degree in Engineering or similar related field would be advantageous
- Location: South East (outside M25), Kent, Tonbridge
Our client is a well established gas compressor packaging suppliers based in Kent. They specialise in the design and manufacture of bespoke built gas compressors used in various engineering fields. Our clients sells their industrial compressors worldwide.
This position will require the successful candidate to have excellent AutoDesk Inventor skills along with an ability to engage with clients and other members of the team.
This position requires an immediate start.
- Autodesk Inventor 3D draughting of compressors and internal parts
- 3D AutoCAD draughting
- Ability to address and solve problems using experience and industry knowledge
- Ability to liaise and communicate with clients and other members of the team
- Commute required is less that one hour, candidates with a longer commute will not be considered for this role.
Our client is looking for a candidate that has a positive, can do attitude and is able to interact and engage with other members of the team. Great people skills are vital to this role.