• AutoCAD 2D
• Previous experience in the washroom industry (advantageous)
• Previous experience in a manufacturing company
- Salary: £18000 - £22000
- Location: North West, Stoke-on-Trent
Our client has been established 100 years and has been at the forefront of innovation and design within the washroom sector. Today, their toilet cubicle systems continue to set the benchmarks for design, value and performance.
Their toilet cubicles and washroom systems combine cutting-edge innovation with superb performance and aesthetics, with solutions to satisfy the most demanding brief. All the fittings of their washroom cubicles are designed to fit their customers requirements, in terms of both functionality and visual appeal. The same attention is applied to the materials and fittings they select. They have also pioneered Integrated Plumbing Systems, specifically created for the healthcare sector.
An opportunity has arisen for a CAD technician within our clients CAD department; They are looking for an enthusiastic individual who shares their commitment and work ethic.
Reporting to: Technical Manager
Key Role: You will ideally be proficient in the use of AutoCAD, able to achieve a very high level of accuracy and attention to detail, capable of working under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
Working within a precise and customer focused department, you will need a flexible approach and committed to achieving daily targets,
Your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with customers to agree design details.
- Preparation of and revisions to CAD layout drawings
- Preparation of production documentation.
- Planning and management of multiple projects.
- Assist customers and colleagues on technical support
- Respond to customer queries, adhering to Customer Service Standards at all times
Key Skills & Attributes:
- Proven track record of excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Ideally have knowledge of AutoCAD
- Able to work under pressure in order to meet strict deadlines
- Methodical & structured approach to tasks
- Excellent telephone manner
- Able to produce professional and grammatically correct correspondence
- Have a positive and problem solving attitude to all challenges
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm with a 42 minute unpaid lunch break.
25 days annual holiday entitlement, there is a holiday ban during the summer which usually runs from week 30 to the end of week 33 (2018 holiday ban period is yet to be decided but will roughly be in line with this year).
- We have free on-site parking
- A subsidised canteen
- Long Service Awards
- Company pension scheme
- Death in service insurance