• Design Engineering
• Adobe Suite
• AutoCAD 2D
• Previous experience in relevant field
- Salary: £20,000 - £30,000
- Location: London (inside M25), Wembley
Our client is a specialist in underfloor heating for the residential market. They have been established over 22 years and have sold over 2 million underfloor heating systems.
We are currently assisting them in finding a Junior CAD Technician with previous AutoCAD experience.
For this role you will be reporting to the design manager and working along side an existing design department. You will be taking responsibility for designing the heating systems as well as assisting estimators throughout the business in delivery of quality floor heating design and drawings. The role offers plenty of opportunity for development as well as health insurance and generous annual leave allowances.
- Manage your own workload effectively – provide regular updates to management
- Work closely with surveyors and other members of the design team
- Design drawings and heat output
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Adobe Suite
- At least 12 months experience in a relevant role
- Strong communication and people skills
- All candidates will be required to complete standardised intelligence assessment tests and personality profile