• Understanding of steel fabrication & installation
• Ability to read and interpret Structural Engineer & Architect drawings
- Salary: £30000 - £40000
- Location: North East, Hull
CADagency are delighted to be working with a Structural Steelwork and Architectural Metalwork detailing company based in Hull. Working closely with construction businesses on small to medium sized contracts around the UK their product go into school, colleges and hospitals as well as commercial and residential. Due to on-going high demand, we are assisting them in recruiting a Tekla Designer to join their small design team.
For this role, you will be working with Tekla structures on a daily basis to create 3D models as tell as technical detailing of Structural Steelwork and Architectural Metalwork for manufacturing purposes.
You will be working closely with the sales and contract design teams as well as clients and fabricators to ensure projects are carried out to spec.
You can have experience with other 3D software as Tekla training can be offered to the right candidate.
You will need the following skills for this role
- Understanding of steel fabrication & installation
- Ability to read and interpret Structural Engineer & Architect drawings
- Good communication skills and being able to liaise with subcontractors
- Build and maintain good relations with all clients and suppliers and their project team personnel to promote the company values
- Knowledge of current drawing practice and standards related to 3D model building, connection detailing and fabrication drawings