• Architectural Metalwork
• 1 year + experience working with Tekla
• 1 year + experience with Architectural Metalwork / Steelwork
- Salary: £25,000 - £35,000
- Location: South East (outside M25), Gosport
CADagency is delighted to be working with a specialist Architectural Metalwork fabrications company based in Gosport. With in house fabrication, my client works closely with engineers and architects to make exceptional, one off projects for projects all over the UK.
Due to on going high demand and a shortage within the design team there is a requirement for an additional experienced Tekla Draughtsman.
For this role as a Tekla Draughtsman, you will ideally have over a years experience with Steelwork and Architectural Metalwork. My client is willing to consider a Tekla Draughtsman with more experience and salary would be dependant on experience.
You will be expected to be efficient in Tekla and able to prepare General Arrangement and Fabrication drawings to tight deadlines.
The Role will include:
- Production of General Arrangements and fabrication details, cutting lists, bolt list etc.
- Completing drawings for manufacture within tight deadlines.
- Liaising with the professional team, workshop staff and site teams, attending meetings as necessary.
- Working on own projects whilst working as part of a team guiding other Tekla Draughtsman.
This is a great career opportunity for the right applicant as the company look to move their primary drawing software to Tekla. This is a growing company that has a reputation for excellence and providing solutions to complex demands. They are looking for someone that will enhance the current team and look to help and guide members of the existing team as they make this software transition.