• Architectural Metalwork
• Previous experience within the Architectural Metalwork sector
- Salary: £30,000 - £45,000
- Location: London (inside M25), Hammersmith
CADagency is delighted to be working with an innovative Architectural Metalwork fabrication company based in Ealing, West London. A relatively young company they are focused on creating modern and beautiful Staircases, Glazing Products and interior products. Due to on-going high demand they are looking to take on a Tekla Designer with previous experience in the Architectural Metalwork sector. Experience using SolidWorks would also be considered but industry experience is required.
A part of the role will also include visiting clients sites to conduct accurate surveys and working with the on-site production team to ensure projects are carried out correctly and in a timely manner. You will mostly be working independently within a small design team so a motivated personality is required.
- 3D capabilities either Tekla or SolidWorks.
- Issue fabrication details, Material Reports to our Workshop and Buyers
- 2D AutoCAD also required for referencing drawings
- Required to attend Site Meetings with Client, Architects and Engineers
- To work to a programme and advice on lead times on producing GA’s and Fabrication drawings
- Basic Excel knowledge Is required to fill out design trackers
- Share experience or listen to other designers within the team to help progress any job