• Facade and Cladding
• AutoCAD 2D
• Experience of the construction industry, built environment or cladding industry
• 2 years’ experience using AutoCAD & Tekla Structures
- Salary: £25,000 - £33,000
- Location: North Wales, Holywell
Our client is the global leader in the design, development and delivery of building envelope and wall panel solutions. As a Tekla BIM Specialist you will be supporting customers and internal teams with BIM support as well as CAD and Tekla. You will ideally have experience within the cladding sector. You will need to have an out-going, customer focused personality as each project can be different and a close relationship between the customer and third party suppliers is essential.
You will be helping lead the role out & uptake of a unique software solution and provide support services to other members of the team on Tekla and AutoCAD.
- Help develop innovative CAD/BIM software solutions that optimise business processes.
- Promote the use of software solutions to transactional customers and drafting agencies.
- Provide technical support to customers who use Tekla Structures for detailing/ordering.
- Provide technical support, assistance and training to internal & external teams on the use of both standard and bespoke solutions.
- Provide CAD / layout / take-off support.
- Analyse detailing and CAD processes within the business and make continual improvements.
- Help facilitate the development of interactive customer ordering, specification, pricing, scheduling and detailing functionality.
- Attend BIM events / seminars & keeping up to date with BIM legislation and best practice.
You will ideally have the following experience
- Experience of the construction industry, Built Environment and structural steel or cladding industry.
- 2 years’ experience using AutoCAD & Tekla Structures
- A keen interest in BIM developments and standards.