CADagency is delighted to be working with a leading specialist drywall and façade subcontractor. They provide design, manufacture, supply and installation services for a wide range of associated trades, including the majority of the UK’s largest Developers and Main Contractors in the construction industry. Having been established for over 60 years they are able to provide expert services for the following packages; Dry Lining, Façades, Glazing and Metalwork.
Due to on-going high demand there is currently a requirement for a Tekla / Advance Steel Designer to join there existing design team. Approximately 80% of their work is Architectural. Therefore an understanding in or experience of Stair Balustrade (Glass included), Bolt on Balconies, Canopies, Louvres, Doors, Concrete Balconies (just balustrade around them) is required. These are all standard items in Metalwork’s Package. The team is currently working on a number of packages each exceeding £1m in metalwork items alone.
- Appreciation of mass production, understanding to design easier options for Workshop manufacture and most importantly Cost Effective
- 3D capabilities either Tekla or Advanced Steel. For ease of issuing fabrication details, Material Reports to our Workshop and Buyers
- 2D AutoCAD also required for referencing drawings
- Required to attend Site Meetings with Client, Architects and Engineers
- To work to a Programme and advice on lead times on producing GA’s and Fabrication drawings
- Basic Excel knowledge Is required to fill out Design Trackers
- Share experience or listen to other designers within the team to help progress any job
07:30 – 16:30
April to March. 20 days – 15 during the year and 5 at Xmas shut down
Allowance to increase to 25 days after 12 months service