• Product Design
• 5 years + experience with SolidWorks or Autodesk Inventor
• HND or above in Engineering or Product Design
• Three years + industry work experience
• PDM / ERP Experience (desirable)
• Previous Technical Support / Customer Services Experience (desirable)
- Salary: £30,000 - £50,000
- Location: North West, Warrington
CADagency is delighted to be working with a software company located in Warrington. The company was established over 15 years ago and now has a workforce of over 40 members of staff ranging from Software Developers, Sales to Designers and Engineers. The company works with software re-sellers and end users all over the world.
There is a current requirement for a Technical Support Manager as part of their design / support team. For this role you will be managing and overseeing a small team of Graduate / Junior Designers and Engineers as well as remaining hand-on with the day to day design work.
For this role you will be an experienced, process-driven, people focused manager with a technical background
- You will report directly to the CEO
- You will manage our Reseller Technical Support team to proactively provide 2nd line support to our Resellers, who in turn are supporting the end users of our software
- You will be instrumental in the next development stage of the company’s growth and will impact strategy and tactics
- You will handle case escalations for technically complex cases
- You will allocate work to support team members
- You will perform regular team performance reviews
- Must be able to handle ‘curve balls’ and use initiative
- You will get to use and test the very latest versions of our Design Automation software
- You will become a key player in our dynamic company
For this role you will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a technical management role. You must have gravitas, be reliable, resourceful and a good problem solver. You will need to demonstrate you are a customer and people focused manager who can multi-task.
On a daily basis you’ll be communicating with software resellers and customers all over the world, so exceptional listening and problem-solving skills are essential. You’ll thrive on investigating issues and finding solutions. You’ll be sharing knowledge to enable others to help themselves.
Attributes: Trouble shooter, Pro-active, Organised, Likes to Work Smart, Great Communicator & Relationship Builder
More about the company
You will be joining a team of enthusiastic developers, creatives, marketers, tech geeks, and engineers at the forefront of digital transformation. They provide an online platform that is bringing a whole new level of visualisation for digital manufacturing and digital selling to companies around the world.
You will be working out of a 250-year-old “teched up” barn and outbuildings conveniently located to the South of Manchester close to the intersection of the M6, M56, and M62. They are actively involved in supporting technology and innovation throughout the region.
Investing in their employees is part of their DNA and they have proved their commitment to developing high performance teams and managers through their Investors in People Silver Award.
- Personal Development & Training Plan
- Flexible Holidays – 31 days including all public holidays
- Pension Scheme – auto enrolment scheme with Royal London
- Private Medical Insurance – after 12 months permanent service, with AVIVA
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Informal Team Events & Social Activities
- Great Environment
- Showers on Site
- Lots of FREE easy Parking
- Open Plan Offices
- Latest Equipment
- 3D Printers
- Rec Room, with Vive, Pool Table and Xbox
- Fresh Fruit Delivered
- Amazing COFFEE Machine
- Fun & Fast Paced