• Civil Engineering
• Structural Engineering
• Experience with RC Detailing and general construction processes
• Experience with developing technical training material preferred
- Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
- Location: North West, Leeds
Our client is model-based software for customers in construction, infrastructure and energy industries worldwide. They are currently looking to take on a permanent technical support consultant. You will need to have industry experience with concrete and great communication skills. This position will require frequent UK travelling and an solid understanding of 2D CAD is a requirement.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Providing day to day technical support for customers in our Cast in Situ and Precast Concrete segments mainly within the UK & Ireland but also further afield as required.
- Develop and provide training and other learning material for customers and for internal staff training purposes utilizing your knowledge of the industry.
- Localisation of the software to support industry standards and customer needs.
- Work closely with HQ and UK concrete segment teams.
- Provide technical support for our other customer segments (steel fabrication and engineering).
- Structural engineering degree or qualification or relevant qualitative experience in the precast or in-situ concrete sector.
- BIM knowledge and business development skills in a software environment are an advantage.
- 3 years experience of RC detailing in a consulting engineer or concrete contractor environment.
- Knowledge of construction site processes is a benefit.