CADagency is delighted to be working with the UKs largest PTC partner. My client provides PTC software solutions, certified training, expert support and tailored services across the PTC product range.
There is currently a requirement for a talented Applications Engineer to join their Technical Support team.
The role is mainly office based with a possibility of work from home dependant on requirements. There may be some travel involved to visit customer sites in the UK.
On a daily basis you will be providing support on PTC products to customers. This will include:
- Liaising directly with customers over the phone and web
- Taking ownership of problems and seeing them through to resolution
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve issues
- Escalating calls internally and to PTC
- Providing regular updates on calls and managing expectations
You will be working with a broad range of customers who utilise PTC Software within their engineering processes.
Other activities will include;
- Providing training on PTC products
- Working with the sales team to accurately understand our customer’s requirements
To be suitable for this role you will need the following skills
- At least 3 years of experience with PTC Creo (Required)
- Experience in a Technical Support role (Preferred)
- Good communication skills
- Organised and able to multi-task