Our client is a family owned Specialist Steel work Fabrication Company offering bespoke solutions across all structural disciplines. They currently have 26 staff in the company and a turnover of £8m. The client values customer loyalty and wants to build stronger relationships with their existing and new customers.
They are currently looking to take on another draughtsman to join their team. You will be working alongside structural engineers and taking responsibility for accurately creating technical drawings. You will be working with connection design and it will be advantageous to have experience in StruCAD. Due to the client only using Tekla we are looking for someone that has very strong Tekla skills.
The role will involve using :
- 3D modelling and detailing of a range of steelwork and structural metalwork projects
- Preparation of detailed general arrangement and fabrication drawings to enable the accurate manufacture and installation of structural steelwork, staircases, handrail, balustrade, glass, sheet metal,& cladding
- Co-ordinate design and program with the construction team including Engineers and Contractors
- Working as part of a dynamic team in a high pressure environment with challenging deadlines
- Being able to work on your own and or, as part of a small team with a minimum of supervision is essential
- 8:00am – 5pm working hours
- Statuary holidays
- Statuary pension
- On-site parking