CADagency is delighted to be working with an office furniture manufacturing company based in Clerkenwell, London. Due to company growth there is currently a requirement for a Technical Drawing technician (manufacturing).
The position may suit a design graduate wishing to gain experience in an office environment with the potential for it to grow in to a full-time permanent position.
Role: To create and modify technical manufacturer drawings using SolidWorks software or similar, space planning and providing general administrative support to the Sales Team including preparation of furniture orders for processing. Showing Clients round the Showroom as required.
Required skills and Qualities:
- A Design Degree (beneficial although not essential)
- Minimum 1 year’s experience using SolidWorks software or equivalent
- Space planning experience
- Previous manufacturing experience – ideal
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Strong Attention to detail
- Excellent Communications Skills
- Ability to stay focused with minimal supervision
- Creating and modifying existing manufacturing drawings for existing and new products
- Space Planning for projects
- General Administrative duties as required
- Assisting in the processing of sales orders
- Showing Clients round the Showroom (sometimes out of hours)
9am – 5pm – 1 hour for lunch. (some overtime may be required as necessary)
Holiday & Benefits:
28 days annually including bank holidays, rising to 31 days after 1 year’s service