• Design Engineering
• 1-2 years’ experience using SolidWorks in the manufacturing sector
- Salary: £23,000 - £25,000
- Location: Midlands, Birmingham
CADagency is delighted to be working with a specialist manufacturing company based in Cradley Heath. They specialise in bespoke steel fabricated products for flooring and handrailing. Their products include gates, handrails, ladders, railings, staircases among others. Due to an increase in workload they are looking to take on a Junior SolidWorks Designer to join their existing design team and work on expanding their modular product library.
For this role, you will ideally have around 1-2 years work experience using SolidWorks in a manufacturing environment and have a desire to progress with the company. They are willing to offer all the necessary training and development to get up to speed with their product range.
On a daily basis you will undertake the following tasks
- Creating drawings / models on a project by project basis.
- Issuing drawings to production manager for production.
- Ensuring drawings are filed correctly on company server.
- Creating datasheets for company products.
- Working on turning current designs into a more modular range.
- Potentially assisting with site surveys.