• 3ds Max
• SolidWorks experience is essential either through work or qualification
• Interest in product design
• Understanding technical drawings and plans would be an advantage
- Salary: £18000 - £20000
- Location: North West, Burnley
CADagency is please to be working with a market leading company who specialise in supplying metal products, components and balustrade systems throughout the UK. The company is a family run business with a focus on excellent service. For this role you will be joining an existing design team based in Burnley.
You will be an experienced SolidWorks Designer who is keen, enthusiastic and willing to learn. You will become part of a small, friendly team of technical CAD designers. You will be given training in glass and stainless steel products. The role will involve becoming familiar with current BS/EN regulations in this field to enable you to design products, and to support the sales teams with advice and drawings.
My client is looking for candidates that can grow and develop within the company so you should live within a reasonable commuting distance to the office.
- SolidWorks experience is essential either through work or qualification
- Interest in product design
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work comfortably with our small team
- The ability to carry out research
- Understanding technical drawings and plans would be an advantage
- The ability to see projects through from conception to delivery is important
- The ability to use rendering and photo-editing software would be an advantage
There may be a requirement to travel between other branches within the company so a drivers licence would be highly beneficial.
Working hours: 37.5 hours Monday to Friday