Our client is a startup and fast growing BIM consultancy whose directors have many years experience using BIM and related technologies for maximising the effectiveness, efficiency and speed of the construction process.
They are now taking the company to the next stage and are therefore looking to hire a lead Tekla CIP (Cast In Place) technician.
This role will involve the following duties:
- Preparing detailed drawings and engineering models, involving both 2D drawings and 3D models
- Develop and update the company’s Tekla standards
- Ensure compliance to CAD and BIM protocols
- Manage and guide more junior BIM technicians located at sites all over the country
Qualities and skills:
- You should be proficient in using Tekla for 2D drawing and 3D modelling. Training will be provided for the use of Tekla CIP
- Thorough knowledge of setting up and configuring new projects in Tekla
- Tekla macros and automated detailing
- An understanding of concrete reinforcement
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Excellent team playing and communication skills
- Ability to guide, manage and when necessary act as troubleshooter for the entire Tekla project team
This is a great opportunity for someone with extensive CAD and Tekla experience looking to grow their career within a young and ambitious company.