• Adobe Suite
• Experience designing for retail, POP/POS, VM, furniture and exhibitions
• Experience with common manufacturing processes and materials
- Salary: £30,000 - £36,000
- Location: North West, Leeds
CADagency is delighted to be working with a market leading retail, point of sale and exhibition manufacturing company. Established over twenty years ago, they are a true market leader and environmental focused. They have onsite manufacturing facilities and warehousing enabling them to work on projects all over the UK and internationally.
Due to on-going high demand, CADagency are assisting them in recruiting a Senior Designer with previous experience in the retail or exhibition design sector.
As a Senior Designer you will be joining an existing design department right at the heart of a well-established business. You will be working closely with the Design Manager and have a key role within the design team. You will have the opportunity to lead major projects with clients, whilst also helping develop their own range of products to ensure they keep ahead of the game within the retail market.
- Working on bespoke design projects, NPD, as well as re-engineering projects
- Taking projects from concept stage to full scale roll-out
- Creating initial concepts and visualisations for customer presentations
- Creating detailed manufacturing drawing packs and curating the legacy archive
- Product sign-off and testing
- Being the point of contact for the business with suppliers, customers and internally
- Production and maintenance of customer artwork and brand guidelines
- Work as part of a team to achieve the goals and ambitions of the business
- A minimum of 6 years design experience
- Strong background in SolidWorks (PDM knowledge would be an advantage)
- A good understanding of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Excellent communication skills written, presentation and verbal
- Additional experience of Keyshot to create product animations (advantageous)