• Interior Design
• Adobe Suite
• AutoCAD 2D
• Previous experience in luxury hotel design
• Previous design team management experience
- Salary: £40,000 - £55,000
- Location: London (inside M25), Clerkenwell
CADagency is delighted to be working alongside a luxury hotel interior design company based in Camden. With global offices and a dedicated team of world-class designers, architects, strategists, project managers and creatives this role offers excellent career prospects and opportunity.
Due to on-going high demand they are currently recruiting a Senior FF&E Designer to work on the architectural side of the project ideally with experience in high end luxury hotel design experience. You will be developing FF&E concepts together with Project Designers and maintain the continuity of those concepts through the entire project process to completion.
You will oversee the Project FF&E team, and manage all required FF&E Documentation, insuring it’s timely and correct completion within internal and external guidelines, rules and schedules.
- In conjunction with the Principal in charge, and Project Designer, establish overall design concepts relative to the Client’s briefs, programs and budgets.
- Creation of mood boards for presentations, maintaining quality and content, ensuring the format is compatible with client standards.
- Participate in presentations as needed.
- Translate initial design concepts into design development working within the project program.
- Maintain project directory with relevant FF&E contacts.
- Attend and participate in team meetings, design reviews etc.
- Develop FF&E specification documentation compatible standards.
- Prepare furniture and installation plans for content and accuracy and ensure that they are fully coordinated with architectural and other consultant’s drawings.
- Communicate FF&E design intents with suppliers and review their work for conformance to design intent.
- Review samples, strike-offs, etc for compliance with specifications and design intent.
- Co-ordinate with Project Manager in producing finishes schedules.
- A basic knowledge of AutoCAD, Photoshop and PowerPoint is desirable.
- Good verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Keep up to date with industry developments, products, and trends, for continued professional development.