• AutoCAD 2D
• Rainscreen façade design experience.
• CWCT/NHBC & Building Regulation Standard’s
• British & European Norms, in relation to facades.
- Salary: £30000 - £45000
- Location: North West, Stoke-on-Trent
CADagency is delighted to be working with a specialist provider of rainscreen and facade products based in Stoke-on-Trent. Due to ongoing expansion the company is looking to take on a Technical CAD Designer with a background in building facades and ideally Revit experience.
For this role, you will be working on projects from design, supply through to installation chains. You will be liaising with clients, contractors and other teams within the company. Central to this role is innovation. Our client is looking for you to have an excellent understanding of facade / cladding systems and to be focused on bringing new ideas to light from industry as well as customers requirements.
- To support and comply with the H&S policy of the business
- To provide facades design through CAD incl. Revit.
- Produce high quality details & general arrangement drawings in most cost-efficient way for Approval
/ Construction / As built. To ensure buildability, safety, maintenance and technical compliance.
- To provide output on thermal 3D & 2D & Hydrothermal software – Solido, WUFI etc.
- To take customer engagement via phone calls and e-mails, communicate the solutions, populate CRM, providing industry leading solutions, resolve technical problems.
- Become an authority on the technical merits of the companies rainscreen material/system range.
- Communicate leads to external customer facing teams.
- Undertake and deliver accurate specifications.
- Proving design calculations for wind loadings.
- To focus on the complete façade, offer/calculations.
- Responsible for checking the quality and accuracy of output to defined PI objectives.
- Responsible for the production of structured communication letters and/or reports and other documents.
- Work alongside the BDM team completing PQQ tenders to meet the submission deadlines.
- Rainscreen façade design experience.
- CWCT/NHBC & Building Regulation Standard’s
- British & European Norms, in relation to facades.
- Understanding of fire regulations in both materials, systems and design.
- AutoCAD/Revit experience.
- Knowledge of testing of façade systems – Statics, fire.
- Demonstrate knowledge of complex rainscreen façade designs and solutions.