• Experience working with SAP or similar ERP
• Experience with different compressor technologies
• Experience with CO2 and A2L systems
- Salary: £40000 - £45000
- Location: South East (outside M25), Ipswich
CADagency is delighted to be working with one of the UK’s leading manufacturers of commercial and transport refrigeration systems. Due to on going high demand they are looking to recruit a Senior Design Engineer to work in their existing design team.
For this role, you will be completing the following tasks
- Develop and design new products considering manufacturing capabilities
- Produce all the required drawings together with bills of material that are needed for production, including the creation of new parts and necessary manuals and documentation.
- Continuously seek ways to improve existing product design and reduce production costs and submit ideas as Specification Change Requests for approval.
- Oversee the building of prototypes within the factory and work closely with the other engineers and technicians assigned to a project.
- Provide continuous support to production engineers and to production team members.
- Provide technical support to sales and after sales support teams for all manufactured products and to installation/service engineers on the specification and installation of equipment.
- Ensure that all Specification Change Requests are properly processed and completed with minimal delay.
- Being responsible of maintaining company’s test rooms and RnD facilities up to date and equipped with the necessary equipment to support product development and validation of new products.
- University degree (4 years) and training Mechanical Engineering (Bachelor or Masters level)
- Minimum 5 years professional experience in Design Engineering
- 3D CAD design experience with Autodesk Inventor preferred
- Experience working with SAP or similar ERP
- Experience with different compressor technologies
- Experience with CO2 and A2L systems
- Deep understanding of UK and international standards and regulations