• AutoCAD 2D
• AutoCAD 3D
• Experience in the delivery of large-scale roofing and cladding projects in the UK
• Experience working on BIM protocol projects (ISO19650/PAS 1192)
• Rainscreen wall and roof systems, flat roofing, structural framing design
- Salary: £40000 - £50000
- Location: South West, Bristol
CADagency is delighted to be working alongside a well established, family run cladding and rainscreen design and installation company. Due to continued growth and high demand, the company is currently looking to recruit a Senior Cladding CAD Designer with 5 years + experience in the cladding and rainscreen design sector. For this role you will deliver projects to completion with minimal oversight using AutoCAD. Additional experience with Revit is advantageous but not a requirement. You will be producing drawings for use by the construction team and for client approval
- Drawings – Complete 2D and 3D cladding and rainscreen drawing designs using either AutoCAD or Revit with minimal assistance.
- Material Schedules – Calculate quantities of materials and produce accurate itemised lists for procurement.
- Technical Document Packages – Obtain product data sheets and technical information for inclusion into a one document library of information for the main contractor.
- Portal Management – Have responsibility for the uploading and downloading of information as necessary from the client’s portal and the clients internal document management system (BIM360).
- Issue of Project Documentation – Responsible for efficient collation, issue and sign-off of project documentation such as system calculations, samples and technical documents for approval by the client.
- BIM Compliance – Ensure that all project documentation is in accordance with the project BEP.