• Civil 3D
• Relevant degree (ideally 2:1) along with post-graduate experience
• Hold or working towards a professional qualification i.e, MICE/ AMICE
• 3D modelling ability in Civil 3D
- Location: South West, Bristol
CADagency is delighted to be working alongside a leading consultancy working within the built environment. With offices around the UK and and Ireland they have been established over 60 years. They are mainly focused on civil and structural engineering, transport planning, geoenvironmental and geo-technical engineering, infrastructure and as principal designers.
They are proud to have become an Investors in People Platinum accredited company.
Due to ongoing high demand they are looking to recruit an experienced Civil Engineer in either of their Birmingham, Bristol or Cardiff offices.
For this role, you will be working under the supervision of the Civil’s Team Leader in the production of schematic/concept designs and detailed design calculations within defined project
On a daily basis you will undertake the following activities
- Undertaking SuDS designs using Microdrainage and/or Flow
- Undertaking external works designs using Autodesk Civils 3D and/or Innovyze XPSite3D
- Production of designs and submissions for Section 38, 104, 106, 185 and 278 Technical Approval Applications
- Directing technicians in the production of Autodesk Civil 3D drawing and modelling information and undertaking quality reviews of drawn information prior to issue
- Liaising with Statutory Undertakers, Highway Authorities, LLFA/SAB and EA/NRW to determine appropriate project specific statutory requirements and obtaining all and any
formal approvals required
- Experience in the production of reports for flood risk assessments, drainage strategies, BREEAM Credits and SAB submissions would be desirable
- Visiting sites and attending site meetings
- Involvement in internal project design meetings
- Must hold relevant degree (ideally 2:1) along with post-graduate experience
- Holds or is working towards a professional qualification i.e, MICE/ AMICE or equivalent
- 3D modelling ability in Civil 3D software is desirable.
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays and “birthday” holiday
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Salary sacrifice options
- Share ownership (after qualifying period)
- Free use of company lodge(s)