• 3ds Max
• AutoCAD 2D
• Possess Architectural Technology degree or equivalent qualification
• Have an excellent understanding of UK Building Regulations
• Solid understanding of construction detailing and construction methods
- Salary: £30,000 - £45,000
- Location: South East (outside M25), Milton Keynes
CADagency is delighted to be working with a well established multi-disciplinary, residential architectural practice, based in Milton Keynes. Founded in 1986 the company has been involved in the design and project management of 32,000 plus dwellings and provide services across a wide range of sectors including social and private housing, retail, health, mixed use and regeneration. My client has invested heavily over recent years in developing their BIM capability and are currently working to BIM Level 2 and developing ISO 9001 systems. Typical project sizes range from £1m to £150m.
Due to on-going high demand they are looking to take on a Senior Architectural Technician to join their existing design team.
To be successful in this position, you should posses the following skills and characteristics:
- Possess Architectural Technology degree or equivalent qualification
- Have an excellent understanding of UK Building Regulations
- Solid understanding of construction detailing and construction methods
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Complete proficiency with Revit and AutoCAD design applications
You will be a senior member of the technical team working with the Associate Architects. Responsibilities include production of tender drawings, building regulation submissions, construction drawing packs, liaising with clients and contractors, producing as built drawing packs and assisting other colleagues to meet tight deadlines. You should have minimum eight years’ experience primarily on refurbishment of old structures and new build low-rise / mid-rise residential developments with a ability to work both unsupervised and as part of a team.