• AutoCAD 2D
• Qualified Architect
• Experience with high end residential
• Planning and detailing background
- Salary: £40,000 - £65,000
- Location: South East (outside M25), Kent
CADagency is pleased to be working with an independent architectural practice based in Maidstone. The company specialises in high end residential private homes with integrated luxury features included AV systems, underfloor heating and wet rooms.
Due to ongoing growth they are looking to take on a qualified Senior Architect with around 10 years experience in residential design. For this role you will be expected to work with Project Managers, Direct with clients and Internal and External Contractors. You will be required to take a project from initial feasibility through to achieving planning permission. As you will be working as part of a small and close-knit team you will have the opportunity to be involved in every aspect of the projects. The role will include site assessment, site plans and layouts, house types, sections and supporting drawings and information. You will ideally have a good planning and detailing background.
The software you will be using is AutoCAD LT and SketchUp for 3D models. There is no requirement for Revit as the client is a developer although training on the software would be advantageous for use in the future.
You will be expected to have the ability to
- Manage several projects
- Produce work efficiently and precisely
- Have a good spatial awareness
- Be able to interpret levels and surroundings,and visualise new creations
- Utilise their architectural flair to produce high quality designs which will be different for each new site
There is a high degree of flexibility and autonomy in this role, so you will be expected to manage your own workload to ensure projects are successful and delivered on time.
08:00 – 16:30
Bonus dependant on work completed & Healthcare