• Audio Visual
• Building Services
• AutoCAD 2D
• Experience designing security systems
• Experience designing low voltage applications
- Salary: £25,000 - £33,000
- Location: South East (outside M25), Letchworth Garden City
CADagency is delighted to be working with an industry leading security systems design and installation company. Our client working with some of the largest and most technologically advanced companies in the world. They establish security standards, implement project controls, generate construction drawings and install and configure systems.
Due to on-going high demand for their services, we are assisting them in recruiting a Security Systems CAD Technician. For this role, you will mainly be designing enterprise access control, video and intrusion systems.
You will be designing and drafting complete security systems on direction of project managers. You will ideally have some experience in the security industry designing low voltage systems. Experience with structures cabling, Relay logic design and IP networking would also be highly advantageous.
Any experience with Fire Alarm Systems, AV/Network Systems design or Electrical System design (230V Mains/ distribution boards / wiring schematics) would also be considered.
On a daily basis you will be carrying out the following tasks
- Maintain and manage the design log, client portfolios and client share point sites with relevant design information
- Create design packages that include plans, BOM’s, single line diagrams, elevations, and device details.
- Quality management of design content, presentation, and data.
- Assign work to drafting team and manage quality of returned designs.
- Meet with project stakeholders including project managers and clients’ representatives to develop security designs in an iterative process.
- Complete time sheets, allocating time spent to live projects for work completed
There is an element of travel to client sites with the role so a full drivers licence is required.