• Facade and Cladding
• AutoCAD 2D
• Previous experience in the fall prevention industry
• Previous experience in the construction industry
- Salary: £22,000 - £25,000
- Location: Midlands, Birmingham
Our client is based in Old Oscott, Birmingham and specialises in fall prevention and facade systems. They work one commercial projects all over the UK and have over 30 years experience in the industry. Working across multiple disciplines and with projects ranging in value from around £50,000 to £5m they provide high quality workmanship and an ability to produce high quality installations.
For this role they are looking for you to have previous experience in the facade or construction industry with a keen interest in estimating and surveying. They role will involve training and development for the right candidate and you will be getting involved in the practical side of our safety department which specialises in fall prevention and roof access installations. You will be going out on site visits and costing projects as well as getting an understanding as to the clients requirements.
You do not need any formal CAD training although it would be useful as you will be working closely with architects and surveyors and being able to interpret technical drawings as well as make amendments will be required.
- Liaise with clients to establish project requirements and budgets
- Visit client sites and take basic measurements
- Process and check BOM to understand costing implications and timelines
- Modify CAD models to accurately reflect on-going changes
- Create accurate costing sheets and liaise with suppliers to ensure goods are delivered on time