• Rights of Light
• AutoCAD 3D
• Experience of creating models around Rights of Light (ideally using Waldrams / SOL)
• Experience of both daylight and sunlight modelling
• Experience with MBS
- Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
- Location: London (inside M25), City Of London
CADagency is delighted to be working with a leading independent property consultancy. Due to on-going high demand they are looking to take on an additional CAD Designer to join their existing design team. This role will be multifaceted and see you visiting both commercial and residential sites to complete independent surveys.
Ideally coming from a background in the Rights of Light sector, you will be joining our clients commercial neighbourly matters team based in their London office and reporting directly to the Partner for the department. Our client is now operating a flexible work arrangement that will enable you to work from home when required.
- Experience of creating models around Rights of Light (ideally using Waldrams / SOL)
- Experience of both daylight and sunlight modelling
- Strong construction knowledge essential as well as building regulations knowledge
- High level capability in supporting building consultancy work
- Experience with MBS
- Experience of producing M&E drawings
- Strong Revit, BIM and AutoCAD knowledge