• AutoCAD 2D
• Qualified in Revit BIM Level 2
• M&E design or experience
- Salary: £35000 - £45000
- Location: North West, Chester
CADagency is delighted to be working with an establish, family run business that specialise in the design, construction and manufacture of swimming pools, tiled spas, experience rooms and medical wellness products. The company is one of Europe’s largest spa shell and pool manufacturers and is capable of producing up to 40 spas at a time. The company is ISO 9001 accredited, with a distinct focus on the quality of the product and service provided. They consistently deal at the very top-end of the market and in order to ensure that we exceed client expectations, the company liaises very closely with developers, architects and interior designers throughout the design and build stages.
Due to on-going high demand, there is currently a requirement for a Revit Technician to join their existing design team. On a daily basis, as a Revit Technician, you will be developing design layouts for a variety of projects, producing accurate construction drawing and liaising with the client design team to ensure intent is met, and drawing approval is achieved as efficiently as possible
You will also be ensuring contracts teams and engineers have all required information, communicated through construction drawings, to complete projects to the client’s requirements. This will involved maintaining an accurate directory of all required drawings and ensuring accurate referencing of drawings, including updating revision status’s.
You will ideally have the following skills and experience:
- Qualified in Revit BIM Level 2
- Knowledge of AutoCAD 2D Design
- Experience of working in a busy functioning design office
- Ability to prioritise own workload, in line with project dates
- Ability to produce clear and comprehensive drawings
- A general interest in learning and understanding how things work
- M&E design or experience with Autodesk Inventor would be an advantage, but not essential