• Building Services
- Building services experience is required
- Salary: £25,000 - £35,000
- Location: North West, Sheffield
CADagency is delighted to be working with an independent building services engineering practice based in Sheffield. Our client specialises in mechanical and electrical services design and specification and we are assisting them in recruiting a Revit Technician to work closely with their Head of Digital to assist in the development of digital processes using technology to aid project
For this role, you are required to have existing Revit experience from a model production and content creation aspect as well as a good understanding of Navisworks.
An understanding of IFC, OpenBIM and experience using AutoCAD, would be advantageous but not essential.
To excel in this role, you will be a dynamic forward thinking person who isn’t afraid to challenge boundaries, think outside the box as well as provide input into the direction of our clients digital development.
You will be getting involved in the early grassroots development of digital processes, developing from undertaking 2D CAD drafting through 3D modelling to understanding and developing digital solutions for the AEC Industry.
This role is based in Sheffield and you will need to live in commutable distance. On completion of a six month probation period, 40% Remote working would be considered.
- 23 days and over paid leave (plus bank/public holidays)
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance Package, which includes 50% gym membership*
- Professional subscriptions (paid/part paid)
- Flexible and hybrid working*
- Employee retail discounts*
- Costco Membership*
*upon successful completion of probation