CADagency is delighted to be working with the UK’s market leading supplier of high quality Lockers and Cubicles. Due to an increase in workload they are currently looking to take on an additional Revit Technician to help with producing bespoke Layout and Manufacturing Drawings as well as Bills of Materials.
The company is using AutoCAD and Revit as part of their design process. Revit is used as part of the Manufacturing Process with an existing library of products and BOM stored on the software. For each project you will be required to work with the manufacturing team to ensure the correct parts lists are sent down for each piece of equipment.
You will be responsible for working alongside a team of Design Technicians, providing a real-time support function for Operations and Sale. You will take a holistic and pragmatic approach to workloads ensuring work is completed and up to date whilst maintaining accuracy of both design and BOM data.
- Ensure continued development of Revit and BIM to establish standard hours and material accuracy
- Ensure quality levels are maintained and improved – customer satisfaction
- Support site evaluations and measures if required
- Maintain the directory of drawings and provide copies as required
- Liaise with external suppliers if required regarding the provision of materials
- Attend preliminary meetings as required personally/via team
- Good understanding of construction Health & Safety and positive attitude to compliance
- Excellent understanding of Revit
- Excellent understanding of BIM
- Good commercial awareness
- Be a good communicator using appropriate mediums to convey a clear message