• Previous experience using Revit to create technical drawings
• Able to convert SketchUp models to Revit
- Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
- Location: South East (outside M25), Crawley
CADagency is delighted to be working with a furniture and interiors company servicing the educational and commercial sectors. The company specialises in workplace consultancy, fit-out through to a specialist education division offering bespoke educational furniture to schools, universities and colleges.
Due to on-going high demand there is a current requirement for an Junior Revit Technician on a permanent basis. This role would ideally suit a recent university graduate with an Architectural Technology degree or similar. As the Revit Technician you will have experience creating Technical Revit models /families from scratch and ideally have experience using Revit to create technical drawings.
- To complete accurate manufacturing drawings for the successful production of furniture
- Create accurate Revit families of fixed and loose furniture
- To complete accurate installation and detailing drawings for the Project Managers to deliver the project
- Ensure drawings and quotations match and together outline the full scope of the project.
- Create accurate, detailed, and well thought-out working drawings.
- Create supporting information as required to help sell the designs
- Create detailed panels and product drawings with all relevant dimensions to enable final manufacture
- Create accurate & concise working and installation drawings for on site fitting
- Complete RFQs and BOMS for ordering
07:30 – 16:30 Monday to Friday with a 30 minute lunch break.
Keywords: Revit Technician, SketchUp