• AutoCAD 2D
• Minimum 2 years’ experience as a CAD technician
• Revit software experience essential
• Familiarity with BIM preferred
• Proficient with Autodesk Inventor (ideal)
- Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
- Location: North West, Manchester
CADagency is pleased to be working with a specialist family run business with 35 years experience in the educational furniture/fit out sector. Based in Wythenshawe, Manchester, they work on projects including primary schools, colleges, science laboratories and healthcare. Due to a change in circumstances with their current Revit space planner they looking for an experienced CAD Technician/Space Planner to join the design team to assist with preparation of room layouts for schools.
They currently use Autodesk Inventor to model the products and ideally you will have experience using Inventor to import the product from Inventor to Revit.
Your role will require you to produce 2D & 3D detailed and accurate plans/layouts using AutoCAD and Revit from clients/sales team brief/drawings. You will be assisting in the preparation of quotations based on your drawings. Finally you will produce working drawings for manufacture.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a CAD technician
- Revit software experience essential
- Familiarity with BIM preferred
- Proficient with Autodesk Inventor (ideal)