CADagency is delighted to be working with a design led specialist foodservice consultancy that creates some of the most inspiring and successful hospitality operations worldwide, with clients including the world’s premier corporate, hotel and leisure operators throughout Europe, Middle East and Africa. Projects range from world class hotels, corporate HQ’s, sports and stadia as well as Education & Healthcare where they are regarded as one of the markets international leaders in their field of expertise.
Due to a steady increase in business they are looking for a Full Time Revit Design Manager to work in their Romford office. For this role you will manage and grow the existing team of 4 Revit / CAD technicians in the UK and assist in developing the skillsets and competency of the 4 Revit / CAD technicians in their Dubai office. You will, in parallel, be taking on the role of improving and developing the existing set up Revit / BIM protocols and systems across the company.
For this role you will need a lively engaging personality, with a proactive initiative for driving things forward.
You will enjoy the challenge of mentoring and developing people which you achieve in a caring and inclusive manner. Reporting to the Head of Design you will be the interface between the designers internally and client design teams externally in maintaining the best in class reputation for high quality design and deliverables.
- Minimum 5 years experience delivering Revit models on large scale complex projects
- Advanced experience of working with Autodesk AEC collection and all relevant software (Navisworks, AutoCAD etc).
- Full working knowledge and experience of BIM 360
- Proven track record of delivering complex BIM models
- Solid experience of using multiple CDE programmes
- Experience & knowledge of SketchUp 3D modelling would be an advantage
- To have knowledge/experience of hospitality projects and commercial foodservice design would be advantageous but not essential
Specifics for role
- Excellent communication and people management skills
- Ability to work on own Initiative, proactive working methodology with a strong attention to detail
- Developing and improving current company Revit/BIM set up, protocols, hardware and software
- Experience in delivering Revit/BIM models to UK industry standards
- Proven experience undertaking initial project setup, establishing delivery strategies to developing workflows, maintaining the quality of project models & associated support documents and managing project specific BIM deliverables
- Manage and develop a team of Revit/CAD technicians in both the UK and Dubai focusing on developing their skillsets and abilities, identifying training requirements and delivering in house training programmes
- Resource managing time and project deliverables in an efficient manner and improve workflow efficiencies
- Ability to oversee & work on multiple projects ensuring production deadlines are managed and achieved
- Creating rendered visuals/video walkthroughs from models for team/project use
- Company interface with external design teams communicating and resolving coordination on all Revit/BIM issues
- Keep up to date on latest industry Revit/BIM developments and practices