• Interior Design
• 5 years + experience with interior design
• 2 years + experience with Revit
- Salary: £30,000 - £36,000
- Location: London (inside M25), City Of London
Our client is one of the most established multi-disciplinary design, architecture, engineering and planning firm in the UK. They operate in 23 offices on three continents with over 1,700 staff. Their interior design departments work includes both individual assignments and ongoing client account collaborations. With wellness and productivity at the heart of what they do. My clients design solutions use space, colour, materials, energy and light as tools to create healthy environments that enhance performance.
They are currently looking to fill an Interior Design vacancy in their Marylebone office. With Revit now playing a major part in their design process they are looking to take on an experienced Revit designer with experience in a corporate work environment. You will ideally have worked on commercial as well as public sector projects.
This role will require you to have varied experience in technical and design aspects to a project.
- Liaise with Architects and Interior designers
- Manage your own workload and multiple on-going projects
- Liaise with surveyors to ensure that technical drawings are correct and up-to-date
- Work closely with senior designers and interior designers