My client is a specialist Mechanical and Electrical fit-out company based in Central London next to London Bridge. Working on both new builds and refurbishments in a wide range of sectors my client has built a reputation of providing cost effective and snag free solutions on some of the most technical projects around.
There is currently a requirement for an experienced Revit Coordinator withing their design team. As a Revit Coordinator you will have a willingness to take ownership and responsibility for your work load and supporting the project management, site teams and you understand that building and managing relationships is key.
- Proficient user of AutoCAD, Revit (minimum 3 years experience)
- Previous work experience as a Revit Coordinator
- A recognised qualification in building services or 5 years CAD experience
- Building Services experience in mechanical and electrical coordination of all M&E service with the building structure
- Able to interpret consultants design drawings and coordinate all mechanical and electrical services at high and low level and plantroom areas
- Coordinate mechanical and electrical services with the architectural design and structural engineers details
- To provide all CAD services to the mechanical and electrical operations department
- To provide a drawing release program at the beginning of each new project
- Throughout the project, the Revit Coordinator will monitor the drawing release program to ensure we keep on track
- Preparation of all CAD coordinated drawings, schematics and record drawings
- Ensure mark up drawings are provided from site in a timely manor to enable the record drawings to be ready for the handover of the project
Key Result Areas
- Ensure all CAD drawings and documentation is produced, signed and approved by an Engineer prior to issue
- To ensure documentation is accurate and kept up to date and that all deadlines are kept