• Interior Design
• AutoCAD 2D
• Materials and buildability for joinery
• Drywall & Ceilings experience
• Able to read architects drawings
• Door and ironmongery schedule and door drawings
- Salary: £27,000 - £32,000
- Location: London (inside M25), City Of London
CADagency is delighted to be working with a specialist in interior solutions for the commercial workplace and residential developments across London and the South East. Generally projects range from £25,000 to £2.5 million and include Partitioning Systems, Suspended Ceilings, Dry-Lining, Joinery and Glass Partitions.
There is currently a requirement for a Revit / CAD Designer to join their existing design team in Central London.
For this role you will have an established understanding in materials and buildability for joinery. Previous experience with Drywall & Ceilings would be beneficial. Most importantly you will be able to read and interpret architects drawings and raise any issues if required.
You will also be undertaking door and ironmongery schedules and door drawings so previous experience would be desirable.
You will have work experience using both Revit and AutoCAD for the above purposes.
- Take full responsibility for your work
- Team Player
- “Can do” attitude