• Previous work experience using Revit
• Previous work experience within an Architectural practise
- Salary: £22000 - £28500
- Location: North West, Manchester
CADagency is delighted to be working alongside a small but thriving residential and commercial Architectural practice in North Manchester. Due to on-going high demand they are looking to take on an additional Architectural Technician with excellent Revit skills. The company solely uses Revit and some additional training can be provided but you will be required to have previous work experience using the software.
The company serve clients throughout the UK with a variety of projects. As an Architectural Technician, you will be instrumental in delivering quality, inspirational designs and drawings.
On a daily basis your workload will include carrying out onsite measured building surveys. A full UK drivers licence is required for this reason. You will then draw existing & proposed architectural drawings and perform original design work according to a client brief. Subject to client approval, you will then be producing building regulation drawings and coordinating with consultants (planning / structural / party-wall etc).
- Minimum 2 years of architectural design experience
- Competency in Revit
- Experience of measured building surveys
- Basic knowledge of planning policies and building regulations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills