• Experience in F&B, Retail and/or Leisure projects with values between £100K and £1m is crucial. Ideally no more than £2m project sizes
• Cost Control experience and project budget management critical
- Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
- Location: London (inside M25), Chiswick
Our client specialises in retail architectural design from high street brands to one-off boutiques. Working with mainly high street restaurant chains they have an in-house team of CAD technicians and project managers working on client designs.
This position will be based in their head office in Chiswick, West London and shall form an addition to their current team and focus on the project management side of the business.
For this role you will have strong project management skills and be a clear and concise communicator with at least ten years project management experience within the retail, restaurant and leisure sectors.
You will need to demonstrate excellent organisational skills and work pro-actively alone as well as within the team. You will be self-motivated and have the ability to travel to multiple location within the UK with occasional overnight stays to ensure project compliance
Roles and Responsibilities
- To be responsible for the successful project management of assigned projects ensuring design, budget, programme and health and safety compliance
- Development of the Tender Design process with the in house Design Team and production of coordinated project specific tender pricing documentation
- Produce and develop site specific project programme, budget documentation, cost reports, tender analysis, final account and other similar documentation
- Obtain quotations, negotiate, and instigate placement of orders for direct-supply and/or free issue client purchases
- Oversee and problem solve design issues on site to ensure design integrity
- Understand, review and resolve landlord/local authority design requirements ensuring design integrity
- Attend client meetings/presentations/site meetings and confidently elaborate design and/or construction design intent and produce Meeting Minutes for record
- Liaise as necessary with appointed contractors/suppliers and monitor/approve design queries, cost variations, snagging etc. whilst maintaining awareness of budgets
- Have a strong understanding of the Building Regulations, Town Planning and CDM Regulations.
- Ability to travel to various locations within the UK including overnight stays (where required). A full clean UK driving license is required.
For this role you will be paid £50,000 – £60,000 salary plus a car allowance
- You will Based within M25 (North/West London preferable) as both Office and National coverage shall be required
- Early starts/extensive travel as well as a hard work attitude
- Clean Driving license preferable
- Advance use of Excel and MS Project
- Cost Control experience and project budget management critical
- The role shall ultimately be responsible to deliver projects on time and budget