• AutoCAD 2D
• Producing manufacturing drawings in metal wood and acrylic
• Ideally coming from the shop fixture or furniture sector
- Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
- Location: North West, Manchester
CADagency is delighted to be working with a dynamic manufacturing company located in Salford. Due to on-going demand, they are looking to recruit a Retail CAD Designer to join their existing design. For this role, you will be creating drawings for retail products to be manufactured on-site using CNC based manufacture in metal, wood and plastics. You will be working closely with buyers and the sales team to deliver projects on budget and with the desired finishes. You will ideally come from the manufacturing sector and any experience with retail design is beneficial.
For this role you will be expected to have a thorough understanding of AutoCAD and Sketchup as well as Excel and Word.
On a daily basis you will be completing the following tasks
- Production of 2D and 3D drawings for company use in detailing the requirements of specific components for manufacture
- Product detail metal / wood / plastic drawings to manufacture from production or scale layouts of sites
- Distribution of drawings to manufacturing teams
- Liaising with buyers in completing CAD drawings to specification and images to assist in correct procurement of equipment
- Checking components against sample to ensure specification is matched
- Complete site surveys to aid with producing drawings of any site
- Making applications to landlords, local authorities (Planning and building regulations)