• AutoCAD 2D
• Previous technical Architectural design experience
- Salary: £25,000 - £32,000
- Location: Midlands, Leicester
CADagency is delighted to be working with an architectural firm who offer Architectural and Interior Designer as well as Master Planning, Project Management and Contract Administration. Their offices are based in Kilby, Leicester and they specialise in the Retail, Residential, Education and Healthcare sectors. Due to continuous high demand, we are assisting them in recruiting an Architectural Technician to join their small but close-knit team.
For this role, you will ideally have previous experience in the Architectural sector and have an excellent understanding of construction and a passion for detailing.
On a daily basis, you will be carrying out accurate building and site surveys and then producing drawings on AutoCAD ensuring that all works are carried out to specific standards,
building codes, guidelines and regulations.
Other tasks will include
- Specifying the nature and quality of materials required for a project
- Attending site inspections when required
- Preparing and presenting feasibility reports and design proposals to the client
- Preparing design and access statements
- Producing due diligence reports
- Preparing tender applications and presentations
- Preparing applications for planning and building control departments
- Communicating with client and contractors
- Coordinating and manage external consultants including engineers, cost estimators and other architects effectively