• AutoCAD 2D
• Previous experience creating manufacturing drawings for AutoCAD and SketchUp
• Previous project management experience
- Salary: £32,000 - £38,000
- Location: London (inside M25), Finchley
Our client is the industry leader in bespoke fireplaces. They have been established over 30 years and boast an impressive range of modern and contemporary fireplaces. With a factory based in Holland they are able to provide complete and comprehensive services ranging from initial design consultations to final production and overseeing installation.
Due to on-going high demand, we are assisting them in recruiting for a Project Manager with experience in CAD Design. The company use AutoCAD and SketchUp and you will ideally have experience creating manufacturing and architectural drawings with the software. This role will be based out of their offices in Finchley Central, North London.
This is a busy and varied role that crosses critical areas of the business. You will be Project Managing right from pushing the project through from concept, planning to execution and completion. You will be overseeing the full project portfolio and work closely with architects, designers, builders and end clients and suppliers. You will be ensuring the smooth planning and execution of projects from design inception, delivery to completion.
The other aspect of the role will be developing technical drawings, ordering project related materials in a timely and efficient manner and helping to improve and analyse the project planning processes. Our client is a small business and can offer great flexibility. This is a varied role and will give you an opportunity to get involved in different areas and facets of the business. There will be a degree of travelling involved mainly around the UK but also abroad (to a lesser extent).
On a daily basis you will undertake the following tasks
- Responsible for all planning and execution of projects from start to finish.
- Provide technical drawings for both clients and suppliers and processing material orders
- Work closely with the Project Manager to ensure projects are completed and fulfilled smoothly
- Conduct detailed site surveys to link into the design, and the installation plan of new projects
- Liaise with builders, architects, designers and customers ensuring projects are completed in a timely and efficient manner
- Liaise with the fabricators to ensure successful manufacture and delivery