• 3-5 years experience with Project Management
• Relevant experience in the construction or interiors sector
• Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification
- Salary: £40000 - £55000 + project delivery bonus
- Location: South East (outside M25), Folkestone
CADagency is delighted to be working with an exclusive distributor of an acoustic panel which is being specified in large contract interior fit out projects both in the UK and globally.
The main applications of the product include but are not limited to:
- Acoustic tiles
- Acoustic panels
- Ceiling baffles (suspended and directly fixed)
- Ceiling sails (suspended and directly fixed)
They currently have a number of national and international on-going projects which require the time and skills of an experienced Project Manager to assist the CEO and build good relationships with clients to assist with deadlines and other responsibilities.
For this role you will ideally be organised, methodical and self sufficient with proven experience in the construction industry for either a main contractor or subcontractor.
You will be managing key client projects and your responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarise progress of project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
You will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget and coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible and will hire new talent as needed to fulfill client needs.
Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices and procedures. Rely on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
- Proven working experience in project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience