CADagency is please to be working with one of the leading roofing and cladding contractors based in the North East. The company has been established for over 50 years and has an excellent reputation in the market place with emphasis on strong design capability and management of large project logistics.
They are currently looking to take on a Project Engineer / Designer to join the existing design team of 15 project engineers. To be considered for the role you must have previous experience in the cladding / roofing sector. You will be working on nationwide projects and this role would be full time, office based.
- Source all necessary information from the project design team
- Produce all required technical drawings
- Prepare orders and schedules in accordance with the target dates given in the Drawing Office programmes
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Designer in the roofing and cladding industry
- Competent working on AutoCAD
You will need to have the motivation and discipline to join an enthusiastic and organised team. The client is willing to consider candidates with a range of years experience and the salary will be reflected.