• AutoCAD 2D
• Previous experience within the manufacturing or interior sectors
- Salary: £27000 - £33000
- Location: North West, Stockport
CADagency are delighted to be working alongside a leading washroom design company with head offices in Stockport, Manchester. Our client was established over 20 years ago and has offices around the world. Working mainly with architects and designers, our client prides themselves on design and dialogue. Their products are innovative, high quality and of social merit, whether the sinks in a school or the washrooms in an entire office tower.
Due to on-going high demand we are assisting them in recruiting for a Product Technical Manager ideally with a background working in the manufacturing or interior sectors. You will be working within the design team and be supporting the marketing and sales teams with renders and drawings to help secure projects.
The majority of your role will see you overseeing the product line to ensure it is the easiest washroom product to specify and purchase in any country the company have distribution.
The key aspects to your daily workload will include
- Maintenance of all product documentation
- Tracking approvals and regulation requirements, working with vendors and country managers to ensure all products are compliant with local regulations
- Creating 3D visualisations of all products to assist with marketing and customer understanding
- Ensuring we are up to date with all the latest file types clients require
- Keeping specs up to data and accurate
- Working with marketing to shoot videos about products
- Continually look for ways to better present our product and create immersive experiences including VR etc.
- Monitor all technical issues, find ways to alleviate requests through the online portal, work with the product technician to give the customers an outstanding experience