- CAD Software: All Plan
Revit or similar
- Experience: Experience with BIM
Experience with Reinforced Concrete
- Location: Ireland, Republic of, Co.Meath (near Dublin)
Our client designs, manufactures and supplies quality certified bespoke pre-cast concrete panels to the construction industry in Ireland and the UK. All their products are subject to rigorous quality checks.
Due to expanded workload our client is looking to take on another 2 CAD Technicians in their 7 person design team. For this role you will be drawing & detailing concrete structures using All Plan software. You will not need experience using All Plan and full training will be provided but experience with Pre-Cast/RC is essential. If you have other BIM experience that would be advantageous.
- The successful candidate will work under the direction of the Design Office Manager.
- Drawing & detailing concrete structures using All Plan software.
- Liaising with architects, consultant engineers, contractors and clients as required ensuring completeness of information and that all changes are reflected in the manufacturing process.
- Thoroughly checking drawings prior to issue for approval and manufacture.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Have experience in the drawing of reinforced concrete structures
- Have a good understanding of AutoCAD
- Have experience and knowledge of Revit or a similar BIM style 3D modelling package
- Be very diligent and thorough in all aspects of their role to ensure that all panels sent for manufacture are correct
- A Qualification in this field would be a distinct advantage
Full Training will be provided to the successful candidate