CADagency is delighted to be working with a well established multi-disciplinary, residential architectural practice, based in Milton Keynes. Founded in 1986 the company has been involved in the design and project management of 32,000 plus dwellings and provide services across a wide range of sectors including social and private housing, retail, health, mixed use and regeneration. My client has invested heavily over recent years in developing their BIM capability and are currently working to BIM Level 2 and developing ISO 9001 systems. Typical project sizes range from £1m to £150m.
Due to on-going high demand they are looking to take on a Part 3 Architect to join their existing team.
To be successful in this position, you should posses the following skills and characteristics:
- Possess Part 2 Architectural Assistant, Part 3 Architect degree or equivalent qualification
- Have working knowledge of UK Building Regulations
- Good understanding of construction detailing and construction methods
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Complete proficiency with Revit design application. Working knowledge of AutoCAD design application and Adobe Suite
You will be a member of the architects’ team working with the Associate Architects. Responsibilities include preparing planning feasibility reports, design & access statements, preparing planning submissions, building regulations submissions, liaising with clients, planning officers, building control inspectors and contractors, assisting the Associate Architects on other design and administrative and technical tasks. You should be a soon to be or recently qualified graduate. For the Part 3 Architect we need to see the potential to work both unsupervised and as part of a team.